Tuesday, August 19, 2008

See Pop!

See Pop pitch! Pitch, Pop, pitch!



See Pop hit! Hit, Pop, hit!




See Pop catch! Catch, Pop, catch!




Go, Pop, go!



That was fun! Otherwise a relatively peaceful weekend, thank goodness!



Now we're knee deep in school. An unexpected result of working hard on schoolwork in the morning is that it seems to make the kids' little heads tired and/or they're tired of having my undivided attention...afternoons have been very peaceful with little bickering between them and no clammoring for my attention. Several times I've had to check on them after realizing I hadn't heard from them in over an hour...there they are, peacefully playing trains, reading stories or playing dollhouse.

It's hard to believe summer is already coming to an end. I hope everyone's enjoying the last hot days!

No comments: