Friday, August 1, 2008

The Missing Winks

Hello little Blog. I'm sorry I've neglected you so sorely these last several months. I promise, you'll be seeing more of me again. There's a time management issue (namely: Staying Up Too Late) that needs to be resolved. The problem has been identified and steps are being taken to remedy the situation. This little problem has created all sorts of ripple effects across our days, affecting all of us, including you, little Blog. Supper has also been affected and has been suffering with offerings like pigs in a blanket and mac n cheese, plain buttered noodles, and pancakes. Complaints have been registered and are being processed. Perhaps the only entity that has NOT suffered is PBS Kids, who has seen a significant increase in free time as I try to grab the missing winks in the afternoons.

Again, I apologize, Blog. Complaints are being registered from all sides and are being processed--they will be addressed in a timely manner, and your turn will come.

Remorsefully,
The Wink Waster

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like tbe new look.