Friday, January 11, 2008

Pictures, Baby!

Well, there's no way I can give a play by play of our Christmas (es), but it was wonderful. In a nutshell, the kids enjoyed themselves completely and Uncle Rick gave me a chest freezer (!!!). Woot!

Ok, well, here's a bunch of Christmas pic's Grandmama took in front of her tree--I realized after uploading that I forgot to crop and zoom for ya'll, but you can get the idea...I can't get over how "young lady" and "young man" they look!! What? When did my babies grow up???










Christmas carnage:

Not newsy pics, but funny anyway...Alex modeling Abby's underwear...and Barbie's riding boots. He's convinced he's the funniest person in the world...think that's a Chastain quality.


There. Not Fancy, but a blog update nontheless. :)
Can you believe Alex is 2?? I can't. Birthday pics to come!!
Editing to add: as I was previewing this post, Alex happened along and saw himself with Abby's underwear on his head--apparently the humor wasn't just in the moment. He still finds it quite hilarious, confirming in his mind what a comedic talent he posseses.

No comments: