Saturday, January 19, 2008

Birthday and Other Stuff

Here are the 2nd Birthday pics...they're not great. Alex was pretty grumpy that we woke him up, so these are the best I could do!

Stealing frosting tastes:




Closest thing to a smile I could get:




Oh well...there'll be other, happier birthdays.

Other stuff we're doing:
Sewing. Abby picked out the fabric for an apron for herself months ago...I finally put it together last week--I'm too cheap to buy a pattern for something I can probably fudge together on my own, so I tore into her fabric with a hope and a prayer and am pretty pleased with the results:
(disregard the messy living room, please!)
And an action shot, making cookies for Home Group:
One less item on my ever expanding "To Make" list...next up: p.j. pants, a skirt and new covers for throw pillows. A giant cable afghan is on my knitting needles right now--it's perfect to keep me feeling productive while watching TV!
Abby--currently in a "fort" fetish. Furniture perpetually out of place, every blanket in the house draped over this chair and that chair and all over the floor. (refer to messy living room in apron pic. #1) Alex is constantly in trouble for not using the correct "door" or for ruining a "window". Her ECFE class "Thrilling Threes" resumes next Monday, she's already planning her outfit...
I'm off to upload a funny (I think it is anyway) video of Alex...stay tuned!

No comments: