Friday, June 8, 2007

It's Summer!

Well, hello! It's been a while again...sometimes I just run out of stuff to say. Then sometimes it feels like there's so much going on, I just don't have time to blog. With all that going on, you'd think I wouldn't run out of stuff to say?! I dunno how it works.
Anyway, I'm feeling us slide into the summer swing of things...less scheduled, hassling less with things like baby baths and makeup, being outside, grilling, just a general laid back feel. It's nice. I'll clean the house whenever I get to it...same with laundry.


Bj's been going the opposite direction--he's busier than ever. Contractors are sending jobs daily, and he's putting in some long days, even weekend time. This makes the days feel kind of long to the kids and I sometimes--to help pass the time we've been walking down to the lake. We all love it there...something about a lot of water is so soothing. I love watching the sun make the babies sparkle and glow, especially in the evenings, when it's so intensly gold. It sparkles off the water, hits their hair and eyes and everything about them glows while they play. They spend as long as I'll let them digging in the sand, playing in the water and on the playground.


Usually when it's so peaceful and glowy like that in the evening, I hear the song by Edwin McCain in my mind:


These are the moments, I thank God that I'm alive.
And these are the moments, I'll remember all my life.
I've found all I've Waited for, And I could not ask for more.

I could not ask for more than this time together,
I could not ask for more than this time with you.
Every prayer has been answered,
Every dream I've had's come true.
Right here in this moment,
Is right where that I'm meant to be.
Here with you, here with me.

ANYway...(*sniff sniff* lol)...here are some pics...(Uh, oh yeah, call me dense...for some reason I assumed I needed an online host for my blog pictures...yeah, no. Lol--I just realized I can upload them right from the computer to the blog--DUH! Why didn't any of you tell me??!)


There are those fat feet again...
sandy this time!







See what I mean? The sun makes them all glowy!







Most of that playground equipment is the same stuff I played on twenty years ago...there's your useless fact for the day...


Every once in a while, despite it being summer, I DO have to get something done at home...look at the poor exiled babies! Lol...banished to the porch while I washed the kitchen floor!



I'm serious about these Cheerios! If you don't keep them in check, they get out of hand!!



And I suppose that's enough for now...you all have a wonderful weekend, full of sun and relaxed summer-ness!

No comments: