Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I just remembered I said I'd post a link to the little store my friend Michelle and I are working on together. So here ya go. We're "Peanut Butter Baby", a part of "Lemon Tree Lane". The store is hosted by Hyena Cart, a place for mostly moms to sell their mostly hand made items. It's mainly cloth diapers and cloth diaper accessories, with a little of everything else thrown in. At any rate, here's Lemon Tree Lane--scroll down to Peanut Butter Baby to find us.

http://hyenacart.com/lemontreelane/

We're in the middle of a Hawaiian theme right now. It's pretty fun, kind of an experiment to see if this is something I really enjoy doing and would like to do more of with my own stand alone site, etc. It's a good place to start because Hyena Cart is really cheap, and the other moms in Lemon Tree Lane all split the cost of advertising. So besides fabric, our monthly fees are about $4, for the site and advertising. Pretty sweet deal.

No comments: