Thursday, May 17, 2007

Oh, did I mention that sandbox I was so excited to have for the kids is really one of THE WORST ideas I've ever had?? It's outta here as soon as I have help from Bj...sand is everywhere. EVERYWHERE. Sand in the garden under the porch, sand in the air conditioning unit under the porch, sand in the kitchen, sand in the bathtub, sand in my flower pots, sand in Alex's diapers, sand in the washing machine, sand in Abby's hair...it's everywhere. Our landlords are great (doesn't hurt that they're lifelong friends of our family and my brother in law's parents!), and have offered a little patch of the lawn for our sandy turtle's new home. I don't care where he actually lands, as long as he's FAR from any doors! Sure shoulda thought that one through a little more...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Assistant Pastor; That's great!!! We are so proud of you BJ. You are such a role model and I'm so glad to have for a son.

Okay, now I'll wait just a minute for your head to return to back it's normal size................

Our weekend trip was all right, but I don't think we'll be going back for a while. Keep an eye out for my next post after Vegas.

Kiss the Kiddo's