Friday, October 24, 2008

Nothing.

Not much to report today. One second physically I feel like I'm well on the way to labor, and the next minute I feel like the time is no where near. Emotions are on just as crazy a ride-one second I'm ready and can't WAIT to be done, the next second I'm frantically hoping the baby doesn't come yet so I can finish up just a few more little projects and items on my list. It's exhausting, haha. When I'm so ready to be done and am disappointed that there's not more action, I have to keep reminding myself that technically there IS still a week and a half left to go to due date...

Contractions are still happening occasionally today, but they're not very business-like.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think if you just focus on 1 November, you’ll feel better : )