Monday, October 22, 2007

Just stopping in to say "Hello, we're alive." Barely...battling the sickies this weekend/week. A trip to Urgent Care may be warrented tomorrow--we'll see how little ears are feeling in the morning.

We've been trying to adjust to the fall shift toward busy-ness. I'm reluctant to drop the summer ease for what feels like the more time demanding fall run around, and it's taking a bit for us to "find our groove". The balance between "have to", "want to" and "should" is so delicate, something is perpetually falling between the cracks. I suppose that's a sign that there's too many "somethings".

I've got many pictures and a couple videos waiting for upload, so I'll be back with more and better stuff soon--just wanted to poke my head up and give a wave! Hope everyone's weeks are going well!

No comments: