Thursday, March 15, 2007

Happy early St. Paddy's day! I caught a Leprechaun here in my own kitchen! Just as you'd expect a leprechaun to be, this one was hard to catch and harder yet to get still enough for a good picture, but you can get the idea! Unfortunately, he didn't have any gold to give me...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I haven't gotten any good shots of Abby in the last few days, so I thought we'd go back to Marches past...this is almost exactly 2 years ago...in sunny FL. What a tubby chub!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We've all been getting into the St. Paddy's Day spirit by producing copious amounts of green snot...hehe, tmi? Sorry. But I think we're on the mend. The kids have had several restless nights due to congestion and coughing, and that coupled with the time change has our schedule all wonky.

Being sick just ain't what it used to be...used to mean a break, being babied, sleeping and watching movies all day...now, it means Bj and I get to pull double duty on half the sleep with all the same symptoms that would knock us on our backs before kids. But I guess most of you know what I'm talking about. What happened to the "call in sick" option? Why does it become 'not ok' to holler "Mooooooooooom, I'M SICK!!"?

Oh well. In the spirit of all things Irish:
May the road rise to meet you may the wind be always at your back; may the sun shine warm upon your face, and the rain fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, may God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

As you slide down the banisters of life, may the splinters never point the wrong way.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

BTW: I hear green snot is very lucky.