Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Finally, a little bloggin' action!

Oh my goodness. A full month later, and here I am, finally getting something going. I'm sorry I'm so sloooowww!

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day! It's late, and I'm tired, so I'm just going to put up some pics for now. I'll be back later when I'm feeling more wordy...


Miss Abby noticed me sucking down the coffee the other morning and requested her own "chocolate coffee", which is what she calls hot chocolate...so here she is, all grown up and enjoying her chocolate coffee...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Alex's mohawk was getting out of control, so I took the clipper to it!! He's sooo blonde that he looks bald sometimes, lol!! I don't think I'll do that again...good thing he's sooo cute!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here's a pre-buzz shot...you can see a little of the crazy fuzz! This is his "You know you want me, baby!" look. Pretty sure I've seen it somewhere before...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Ok, well, looks like the pics are a little too big still. Dern it. Ah well...I'm really not that inept at taking pics, lol. I'll do better next time, but not this time...too tired... :)

2 comments:

emchastain said...

Hey! Way to go!! :0) I love the pictures! If you ever need any help with it, let me know! If it is too hard, I can have my people call your people! ;0) I am putting a link to your blog on our blog so that all family/friends have to do it click your name on our page and vualah! I obviously took Spanish and not French so I don't know how to spell that one!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.