Tuesday, February 27, 2007

ABC's and 123's

Today while I was staring blankly into the freezer trying to decide what to make for dinner, Abby chirped, "Mommy, I made an A!" She was coloring at the table so I went over to take a gander...sure enough, there was a big, green, capital A! I was skeptical, so I asked her to make another--and she did! What a big girl! Looks like I need to print off some letter tracing coloring pages!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Obviously I made the pink ones, lol!

Later she was building with her blocks and said, "Here's a T, Mommy!" Funny girl!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sorry about the redeye again...once again too lazy to edit! It's so much fun to watch her learn, because she's so excited about it!

Hope everyone's week is going well!

No comments: