Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Sheboygan again!

There was a wonderful little children's museum just across the street from our hotel! There was lots for the kids to explore, and best of all, we had the entire museum to ourselves! No one else was there on a Saturday on Labor Day weekend??!! Weird.

Clowning around...


This was one of those pin board things, and it was HUGE!


A fun little machine made up of every day objects -- Alex was fascinated!

It was a wonderful afternoon, inexpensive, lots to do and we had the run of the place! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Does your website have a contact page? I'm having trouble locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an email.
I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great website and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
My web page - MacBook Pro for sale