Sunday, November 23, 2008

Mr. Wonderful

We're all in love.


What's NOT to love??!



  

We're still fighting with bilirubin levels (jaundice), but they're heading the right direction.  Praying they'll stay down so we can get back to lots of snuggling.  He has a "Bilibed" phototherapy bed here at home, a little platform with lights in it.  He needs to spend ALL of his time on the lights with the exception of nursing, so for now cuddling has to be kept to a minimum.

Bj has been able to spend a lot of time with us here at home, I'm so thankful for all of his help.  Abby is also a wonderful "little mommy"... I can put her "in charge" while I shower and she'll pop in to the bathroom with regular updates like: "He spit up a little, but I have it UNDER CONTROL." and "He's just resting now mom, I have it UNDER CONTROL." or "I sang him a song mom, it's UNDER CONTROL!"  

Whew.  All is right with the world--Abby has it UNDER CONTROL.

No comments: